Formation of Martin Greve GmbH
Conception, consulting, management and implementation of events:
- Marathon EXPO Hamburg 2011 official event to Haspa Marathon Hamburg
- Marathon EXPO Hamburg 2010 official event to Möbel Kraft Marathon Hamburg
- The Martin Greve GmbH continuously supported industry clients and agencies in a dialogue with authorities and institutions in planning and implementing their projects
Head of Sales responsibility for € 14 million design and management of projects:
- SMM, Shipbuilding, Machinery, Marine Technology, International Trade Fair, Hamburg
- International Boat Show Hamburg, „hanseboot“ (up to 2007)
- Sporting Goods Fair „Marathon & Running“
- Water program to the annual celebration of the Port of Hamburg
- Development and implementation of a financial conference in cooperation with the Financial Times Germany and Lloyds Ship Economist (2005/2008)
- Designed and implemented a security conference for the maritime industry „Maritime Security & Defence“ (2007/2008)
- Project sponsorship of a study for the Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs' Water Tourism in Germany (2002/2003)
- Advice of Reed Messe Wien establishing an International Water Sports Exhibition „Vienna International Boat Show“ (2006/2007)
- Assisting a start-up for trade fairs in Asia and Southern Europe (2007/2008)
Department Head / Project Manager for Messe Hamburg Messe and Congress GmbH:
- Establishment and development of an international department for official german exhibition projects at international trade fairs.
- Implementation of projects on behalf of the Federal Ministry of Economics in Spain, Greece, Norway, Poland, Singapore, Russia and the U.S.
- Implementation of trade fair exhibitions and projects on behalf of the CMA, Central Marketing Company of the German agricultural economy, the Czech Republic, Russia, Bulgaria and Poland
- Design and implementation of investments of the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg at the "Technogerma" in Korea
- Design and implementation of its own events and interests of Hamburg Messe in Japan, Korea and China
Head of the project "German House Seoul" for Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH on behalf of the German National Olympic Committee at the XXIV. Olympic Games.
Development and implementation of a concept for active people, media and sponsors in Korea.
Projectmanagement for the Department for new business of Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH
- Participation in event concepts for three new exhibition projects in Hamburg
(Areas: fashion, art, performance review)
- Participation in the event concept and the implementation of a technology exhibition in Florence on behalf of the Commission of the European Community, with contributions from France, Italy, England and Germany
- Studied law at the University of Hamburg